- Please complete the Employee Illness/Exposure Questionnaire if you are experiencing symptoms of a potential illness.
- When/if you call in for your shift, the PIC will request and ensure that you complete this survey or will ask you the questions of the survey over the phone.
- The information of the survey will be kept confidential and is used only to identify illness trends and considerations for suitability to return to work.
- Upon completion of the survey please call (612) 333-0111 to inform the PIC that you have completed the survey. The survey will then be reviewed by the Infection Preventionist or designee.
- Further direction will be communicated to you by the Infection Preventionist or designee once the survey has been reviewed.
A Message From Our Administrator
Andrew Residence opened our doors in 1973 with the hope of enhancing the lives of persons with mental illness. Since then our mission of providing high quality rehabilitation services to persons with severe, persistent mental illness has been achieved. We are proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive residential mental health services in Minnesota. Thousands of resident’s lives have been improved through their involvement with Andrew Residence.
At Andrew Residence we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents with compassionate, respectful care. We help our residents realize their strengths and attain the highest degree of independence. I am proud of our dedicated team of staff throughout all departments who help our residents live their lives to the fullest.
We feel we are making a difference in the world. We welcome you to join us – as a resident, a family member or a staff member. I look forward to meeting you and answering any questions you may have about Andrew Residence.
What People Are Saying